Ted has over 25 years of investment management experience in Northern California working primarily in Siskiyou County and Shasta County. After attending Brigham Young University, he graduated from UC Berkeley in 1974 before returning back to his hometown of Mount Shasta. Ted is active in the Rotary Club of Mt. Shasta which he joined in 1988 and served as President and as Club Secretary for 16 years. He is an avid cyclist and you will surely see him around downtown or on the various trails around Redding. Ted currently holds the Series 7, 66 and 24 registrations as well as the CA Insurance license.
Some random facts:
- In May 2017 he completed is 3rd Double Century (200 mile) bike ride
- The best way to get in his good graces is to bring him a cinnamon roll
- His favorite vacation spot is the Cinque Terre, in Italy
- Has dual Italian-American citizenship
- Go-to movie: Groundhog Day
Ted Palfini offers securities and investment advisory services through SagePoint Financial, Inc member FINRA/SIPC.